* Contact us with your make, model and year to ensure correct fitment before purchase & other inquires. Products in photos may vary.
Ultimate Racing coilovers are designed and developed with high-spec dampers to be structurally compatible with external nitrogen tanks for use in high performance racing.
This suspension system has twin piston design and features 32 levels of separate rebound and compression damping adjustment settings, which allow excellent control and tuning ability. There are 32 clicks available on rebound, and 32 clicks on compression so a wide range of damping adjustment settings can be made to provide a variety of responses to different road conditions and full length ride height adjustment.
The reservoir tank system allows maintenance of oil capacity which leads to stability even during higher performing situations.
The canister comes with either hose or piggyback depending on application.
Available for most manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and various Japanese makes.
– Separate rebound & compression damping setting
– 2-WAY external canister
– Pillow ball upper mount w/ adjustable camber plate or aluminum upper mount for additional $90
– Full Height Adjustable
– High Rigidity SAE9254 Steel Springs
– Electroplating Treatment Shock Body
– Monotube Internal Design
– Wave Alloy Steel Thrust Washer
12 months limited warranty from the date of purchase. If the shock strut with the oil leaking issue is found and coilover’s upper mount, lower bracket & strut don’t get bent, deformed or out of shape, R5 Racing will offer the service for rebuilding, fixing and overhauling the leaking insert/shock for customer Free of Charge during the warranty period as long as customer could send the defective/ broken shock back to R5 Racing Taiwan.
All R5 Racing products are designed for race use only (track and circuit).