* Contact us with your make, model and year to ensure correct fitment before purchase & other inquires. Products in photos may vary.
Street type coilovers are designed and developed for all motoring enthusiasts wanting excellent handling without sacrificing comfort. This suspension system is ideal for daily driving and occasional track use.
This suspension system features 30-way dampening adjustment settings and full height adjustment to meet every driver’s handling desires. Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates are included for front and rear on most kits to increase steering response, while aluminum upper mounts with hardened rubber bushings are used on some applications for noise reduction.
High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is fully test fit and completely road tested to guarantee all our customers perfect performance and comfort.
Available for most manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and various Japanese makes.
– F: With Rubber Top Mount or Pillow Ball Upper Mount with Adjustable Camber Plate for additional $90 (depending on vehicle)
– R: With (or Without) Rubber Top Mount
– 32 Way Dampening Adjustment
– Full Height Adjustable
– High Rigidity SAE9254 Steel Springs
– Electroplating Treatment Shock Body
– Monotube Internal Design
– Forged 6061 aluminum Lower Locking Collar
– Forged Aluminum Adjustable Spring Seat
– Developed Damping Oil
12 months limited warranty from the date of purchase. If the shock strut with the oil leaking issue is found and coilover’s upper mount, lower bracket & strut don’t get bent, deformed or out of shape, R5 Racing will offer the service for rebuilding, fixing and overhauling the leaking insert/shock for customer Free of Charge during the warranty period as long as customer could send the defective/ broken shock back to R5 Racing Taiwan.
All R5 Racing products are designed for race use only (track and circuit)