- Specifically designed for Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Cans
- Custom 6061 aluminium drain fitting with 3/8” hose barb allows baffle to be retained
- Allows baffled catch can to be drained without having to remove the can from vehicle
- Plastic nylon barbed mini ball valve can be spliced into rubber hose for ease of draining
- Includes 6 feet of high temperature 3/8" rubber hose and three worm-gear clamps for universal installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of removing the bottom half of your Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can in order to drain the accumulated blow-by? The engineers at Mishimoto have answered with the Baffled Oil Catch Can Petcock Drain Kit. The 6061 aluminium CNC-machined barbed outlet was carefully designed with multiple through holes to allow you to retain the internal baffle, important to the functionality of your catch can. The 6’ of black rubber hose allows you to easily splice the black nylon ball valve into the hose wherever works best for you! The included 3/8” to 3/8” hose barb black nylon ball valve, which makes draining the can a breeze, and three worm-gear clamps make installing this petcock drain plug a breeze. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.