* Contact us with your make, model and year to ensure correct fitment before purchase & other inquires. Products in photos may vary.
Race type coilovers are designed and developed for use in competitive motorsports. Through years of competition and testing, we have made improvements in setup for racing use in order to provide a durable and competitive damper.
Spring rate and shock valving are made for racing to achieve precision handling and balance. The lower mounts are manufactured from lightweight alloy aluminum to reduce unsprung weight. The pillow ball top mounts are based on McPherson struts for maximum handling and performance.
Available for most manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and various Japanese makes.
– F: With Pillow Ball Upper Mount (Camber adjustable where applicable for additional $90) (depending on vehicle)
– R: With Pillow Ball Upper Mount or Aluminum Upper Mount
– 32 Way Dampening Adjustment
– Full Height Adjustable
– High Rigidity SAE9254 Steel Springs
– Electroplating Treatment Shock Body
– Monotube Internal Design (15 month limited warranty on insert)
– Forged 6061 aluminum Lower Locking Collar
– Wave Alloy Steel Thrust Washer
– Forged Aluminum Adjustable Spring Seat
– High-Viscosity Formula Damping Oil
12 months limited warranty from the date of purchase. If the shock strut with the oil leaking issue is found and coilover’s upper mount, lower bracket & strut don’t get bent, deformed or out of shape, R5 Racing will offer the service for rebuidling, fixing and overhauling the leaking insert/shock for customer Free of Charge during the warranty period as long as customer could send the defective/ broken shock back to R5 Racing Taiwan.
All R5 Racing products are designed for race use only (track and circuit).